Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh yeah! The U.P. (Upper Peninsula) is cool!

I forgot to add that we went across the Mackinac bridge to the UP of Michigan. Coolest bridge ever. It's like 5 miles long connecting the Lower Peninsula to the Upper. Without a bridge, how would anyone get across! Anyway it was a great drive but it costs like $2 or something each way to drive it. That'd get expensive if you worked and lived on opposite sides.

Anyway, we drove through the UP too all the way through to Minnesota (via Wisconsin). I found another site all about the businesses in Minnesota too. Pretty cool. So when we needed to find a restaurant in Minnesota we didn't have any problem. I find the best sites for travelers I tell ya!

Good thing too, because our little taco bell dog Ruffy ran out of treats. So we found a great place for dog pet food and treats in Minnesota! Just ask me, I know peeps!

No comments: