Saturday, July 26, 2008

Michigan is beautiful

I had a chance to go to Michigan (you know the state that looks like a mitten) and boy was it beautiful. We got lost a lot though, but with this site I found I never had a problem finding a Michigan hair salon or a place to get my nails done in Michigan!

My current boyfriend is everything my last one wasn't. He is supportive, a gentleman and everything I want and more. I just feel so lucky. It's crazy but every stumbling block I've been running into has turned into a stepping stone. Everything that's happened is leading me somewhere. Where? I don't know! But I can only believe it's only greeeaaat stuff ahead.

While we were in Michigan, my sister was in the middle of a messy divorce. She said she didn't need an attorney, but I kept telling her she DID. We sat down and went to AllofMichigan to hopefully find an attorney. All we needed was a divorce attorney lawyer in Michigan near Troy. We think we found a good one here:Stackpole, Harrison C. Attorney but we'll see.

That's it for now!

No comments: