Sunday, August 24, 2008

Houston or Los Angeles!

The fella I'm seeing right now wants to know where he should take a job. He got offered this big salary administrative job and they have two locations, Houston, TX or Los Angeles, CA.

And the real thing is, is if I'm serious about him. After being dumped on so many times I'm not sure. I see that Houston Texas has some major Salon and Spa action going on. And I really like Mexican food so that might be the way to go.

But then there's the Los Angeles California Salon, Spa, Massage bonanza! I mean they have everything and from the sounds of it my boyfriend, wait, guy i'm seeing, could now be able to afford it.

However, the real question is why am I basing my decision on the salon and spa services available and whether or not I actually like this guy.

And, I think there's my answer. Just the fact that this is what I'm thinking about is making up my mind. I think I don't care what he does and this has gone on long enough!

Bubbye!

No comments: